(10 Months Course)
Option (A) CBSE (School-Based) / Option (B) CBSE with Entrance
Purpose: To Make a strong foundation of Physics – Understand ing and Application.
To Clear, Concepts thoroughly and Develop interest in Physics so as to score Higher Marks.
To Guide Entrance Students separately (2hrs.Per Week-.July to Jan) to prepare and achieve their goal.
- Revision Test / Full Syllabus test after completing Syllabus.
- Entrance Oriented Students are guided to solve H.C.Verma’s Book & D.C. Pandey’s Book in Separate Special Classes.
- Course Duration Approx. 9 months – Classes 3 days a week & 1hrs.30min.Duration.
- Reference Book N.C.R.T., H.C. Verma’s Book and Study material of Simplified PHYSICS. Visualization of difficult concepts using video clips (with Projector).
- Motivation Class I Guidance to Write School / Entrance Exam and bear Stress.
- Clearing Basic concepts to Develop interest in Physi
- School-Based I Entrance Based Teaching Separately.
- Back up class If needed to understand some concepts.
- Chapter-wise Booklet / Workbook
- Main Focus on NCERT / School
- Our Booklet Consists of Practice Questions from NCERT Previous Years School Questions, HOT Sand Similar Questions that can be asked in school / CBSE Board
- Almost all Questions (95%ormore} in XII Board Exam come from our Booklet’s Questions. (Data in the questions may be changed) Hence Booklet is self-sufficient for CBSE / BOARD
- Every alternate week Test / Quiz
- Doubts Discussions as & When required
- We provide scholarship to poor & Deserving Students such that any student can get a fair chance to deal with such a logical subject
- We provide a practical facility (Experiments)
- We also provide Video Clip Back up for the missed class in case of an unavoidable problem.
Course Duration: April to10Jan (syllabus Completion) and then Revision I Test I Doubt up to Feb.
- Submit 100 RS with Registration Form.
- Attend the Trial cum-Orientation class.
- Appear in Admission Test.
- If Test is passed then take Admission as per FEE plan.